As one placement year ends, another begins
We would like to congratulate our 2021-22 trainees who have recently completed their traineeships with us. They are:
- Adam Reeve (Wrest Park)
- Bronte Allsop-Vale (Aldourie Castle)
- Claire Margetts (Aberglasney)
- Daniel Liston (Wrest Park)
- Ellis Gant (Osborne House)
- Emma Peirce (Audley End)
- Felicity Gray (Audley End)
- Helen Lindley (Chatsworth Estate)
- Henry Merrick (Holkham Hall)
- Jacqueline Hall (Ness Botanic Garden)
- Leah Ruston (Osborne House)
- Marie Lagerwall (Littlethorpe Manor)
- Nicholas Rodgers (Walmer)
- Oscar Wright (Winterbourne Botanic Garden)
Along with family, friends, industry professionals and representatives from the trainee’s placement gardens, we celebrated their graduation with sunshine and scones at Wrest Park, Bedfordshire. The group enjoyed the opportunity to see an exhibition of the trainee’s work and certificates were presented by English Heritage Curatorial Director, Anna Eavis.
The majority of the graduates have already secured employment or are heading onto further training. We wish them all the best for the future.
As one placement year ends another begins as we welcome our 2022-23 trainees to the programme. We are looking forward to see what the next 12 months brings.
The next opportunity to apply to become a HBG trainee is March 2023, for a September 2023 start. If you would like to receive a notification when applications open, please see up here.